Rihanna Named as Victim in Chris Brown Domestic Violence Case
Singer Rihanna has named as the previously unnamed woman who was the victim of a domestic violence attack by boyfriend Chris Brown early Sunday morning.
Police on the scene call the attack “horrific” and that photos taken of Rihanna before she was removed from the scene show “devastating proof of abuse”.
Brown turned himself in later on Sunday, and was released on $50,000 bail. He has a court date set for March 5th.
Possibly related websites:
- Rockville Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Hawaii Criminal Defense Lawyer in Honolulu
- San Jose Domestic Violence Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyers
- Columbus Domestic Violence Lawyers
- Austin Domestic Violence Attorney
- Pittsburgh Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Criminal Defense Lawyer in Chicago
- Miami Criminal Defense Lawyers